Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stuff

I've been having a lot of theological ponderings in my head in recent days and weeks. When I have some time, I will write about some of them. For now, I just simply want to offer up a prayer for people who have lost loved ones in recent days and weeks.

Heavenly Father, I ask for you comforting presence to surround the families of those who have lost loved ones. You know who they are, and I ask that they will feel your comforting presence. I ask that you will provide them with the hope and knowledge that one day they will see their loved ones again. Surround them with your love, and provide them with the strength they need to face the comings days, weeks, months, and years without their loved one. All this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. AMEN.

No comments: