Monday, April 14, 2008

One down, several to go

I had my first interview last night at West Immanuel Church in Dresser, WI. It was a fun interview and I came away with a better understanding of the position for which they are looking to hire someone. It was good, but it definitely wasn't God. It was not a church that was screaming at me before the interview, and it's not screaming at me now. Next up: Shalom Lutheran Church in Alexandria, MN. But that one's not screaming at me either. Which church is screaming at me? -------- Church in ------, ND (I don't care to list the actual church). As much as I'd like to have that interview tomorrow, I need to be patient and allow God to do what He needs to do, and allow God to make clear to that congregation who He has hand-picked for that position.

No comments: