Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's snowing (and other random info)

It is April 26 and it is snowing. Not to mention cold.

Those theological ponderings I mentioned in the last post have been worked through and I honestly can't remember enough to write about them. One of them revealed a weakness in the area of pastoral care. When I remember what that was, I will try to remember to write about it.

Tonight, I have the opportunity of worshipping the Lord with Casting Crowns at the Excel Energy Center. I'm very excited for this evening of worship and for what God might do in the hearts of people tonight.

Very random, I know. Needless to say, I am now entering into the final three weeks of the semester with enough to do to keep me busy. I'm working on lining up an interview with a church in Alexandria, MN and Sioux City, IA. I'm STILL waiting for May 1 (only 5 more days to go!!!). Hopefully in the early part of the following week I will find out about an interview at a church in Jamestown, ND.

No comments: