Thursday, November 8, 2007

CPE and submitting to God's Will

Last week, I was offered a position to fulfill my CPE requirement at a nursing home in the spring. I spent some time thinking about it knowing I didn't really want to do it in the spring. Last Thursday, I had a conversation with God about it and less than 24 hours later, I got an email from the supervisor at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester, MN about scheduling an interview. I went down for an interview today and was offered a spot for the summer down there. My roommate had suggested a month ago that I send her an email letting her know of my interest, but I never felt like I was supposed to.

I've also discovered recently that when I lay things down at the foot of the cross, God gives me a peace about what I've prayed about. My experience this past week with CPE interviews are a good example about that.

Hopefully, tomorrow's entry is much more coherent.

No comments: